Qualifications for Membership
An individual may be accepted as a Lease-holding or Associate Member upon a two-thirds vote of the Board of Trustees if the individual complies with the following membership qualifications and requirements:
1. Pays the initial membership fee, which shall accompany the membership application.
2. Completes and files the Association membership application form with the Bay View administrative office.
3. Is at least eighteen years of age.
4. Is of good moral character and will support the Association’s purpose and objectives.
5. Provides reference letters attesting to the applicant’s fulfillment of the above membership requirements from:
ii. at least two members of the Bay View Association, excluding relatives of the applicant, members of the Board of Trustees and anyone associated with the transfer of the lease; and
iii. at least two persons of the applicant’s choice, excluding relatives.
To be an institution in which Christian values and traditions are central; To enrich the human experience for individuals and families within Bay View and the surrounding community through a seasonal program of religious, educational, cultural and recreational opportunities; to provide a Christian perspective in a changing world.
The Bay View Association is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization.